Sustainable Development Goals Supported by this program include:
- SDG One: No Poverty
- SDG Ten: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG Twelve: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG Sixteen: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- The main beneficiaries of the project will be the regular citizens of the County Government. These are the people that will get a chance to the air their views and get a chance to hold their leaders accountable. These are also the ones that will experience improved services from their leaders.
- The Central government that will not now experience huge hemorrhage of resources and budget properly for counties.
- Ethnic or religious minorities that should now easily get a chance to work with government or access services.
- To re-energize public support for the fight against corruption and nepotism.
- To train the public to understand basic societal ethics, personal accountability, public policy and governance.
- To clamor for support for the freedoms of expression, peaceful assembly and association.
- To get leaders to directly engage the public in issues of governance and accountability to public decisions and allocation of resources.
- To get leaders to be accountable for every decision they make and how they use public resources for the benefit of the common man, which is supposed to be in the best interest of the public that they govern.
- To share timely governance information with the electorate and keep the public well informed that they may not stay ignorant. This helps the electorate make right decisions come the elections day or relevantly contribute to community development if called upon.
- To constantly air and give attention to marginalization issues, putting a spotlight on them that they may be properly addressed.
- Lastly, the overall goal, to provide a platform for constant direct dialogue and information sharing between the electorate and their local leader
- To involve all stake holders in public policy/awareness in a national dialogue that will bring about accountability to public resources.
- Behavior change in personal responsibility and accountability towards self and towards society.
- A more educated and informed public participating in proper governance at the local level, constantly demanding accountability from both the county and national political leadership
- Leaders who are more accountable to their electorate and who going forward will make proper decisions with utmost caution.
- Grass roots economic empowerment
- Freedom of Expression
- More localized development of all segments of society, especially vulnerable groups of society.
- An Africa without corruption but an improved culture of integrity and accountability.
- And ultimately, an improved economy
- Local Community Mobilization and Training (details)
- The Live Broadcast Town Hall Forum involving a panel of 5 regional or national leaders answering structured questions from members of the Public (details)
- Local Popular Radio Show personality interviews
- The National Correspondence Network (details)
- Development of Short Documentaries and info graphics on issues and regions of concern ( In this case, counties) (details)
- Development and maintenance of Bribeleaks: An artificially intelligent platform that receives anonymous tips on corruption from whistle-blowers, (public officials within national and county governments) within Kenya. These whistle blowers must have their identities covered and the evidence stored in our secure servers. The major concerns for report will be instances of corrupt dealings and nepotism. (These instances would then be cleverly exposed on our public broadcasts)
KINDLY NOTE: All Integrated, global online platforms mentioned on this site and those that are yet to be revealed inside Impactnet Africa or ImpactLab are creations of Impactnet Africa and ImpactLab and as such are copyrighted and patented protocols subject to copyright and patenting laws of the United States, the Republic of Kenya and World Trade Organization. Copying or Licensing of the same technological protocols without the express permission of Impactnet Africa or ImpactLab will lead to prosecution.