Impact Network (Impactnet) Africa is a Kenya based business that uses media, technology and innovation to solve public policy problems. We are open to any innovation that can solve a major problem in from any parts of the world. At this moment we specifically deal with the following.
- Asset Management
- Startups Incubation
- Environment Sustainability
- Combating Corruption
- Proper Democracy
- Countering Violent Extremism
- Youth Empowerment
- Accessing Healthcare
- Media Production
- Media Broadcasting
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chaplaincy & Evangelism
Impactnet Africa, (previously Olives Media), was launched in Kenya by Andrew Omogo in December of 2010 as an advocacy platform for Public Policy issues. We are passionate about and heavily invest in media, technology and innovation to solve seemingly complex public policy challenges. We are planning for presence in Nairobi (Kenya), Houston (TX, USA) and Tokyo (Japan).
Andrew Omogo, the founder, is a 2014 President Barrack Obama’s Mandela Washington Fellow, media and tech entrepreneur and public policy activist, a little bit obsessed with using media and technology to advance democracy and proper governance.
Impactnet Africa contributes to the well being of our world by contributing to the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- SDG One: No Poverty
- SDG Three: Good Health and Well Being
- SDG Seven: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG Eight: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG Nine: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG Ten: Reduced Inequalities
- SDG Twelve: Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG Sixteen: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions